A Few Key Scheduling Guidelines
- Convenient online scheduling available by clicking here. For those who wish to schedule by phone, staff are available to assist you in your scheduling needs.
- If you do not see an appointment time that you need, please call us so that we may find an appointment that works best for you.
- All medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology office visits must be paid at the time of service.
- All new patients require a consultation (30 minute visit). Procedures may be performed the same day as time allows. If you plan to have any treatments done the same day as your consultation, please advise us so that we may schedule the appropriate amount of time to meet your needs.
- Some larger appointments (cosmetic/surgical procedures) may require a deposit to reserve your appointment, however, you will be notified this at the time of booking.
* The credit card stored in our secure processing system at the time of scheduling these appointments online will only be charged for no-shows and deposits.
- Your office visit fee will be charged in the office at the time of your appointment.
- Health savings (HSA) and flex spending accounts (FSA) can be used for non-cosmetic services.
- Some insurance companies may require a coded receipt as proof of services. See Financial Policy for more details.
- We accept cash, credit cards, debit cards, Health Savings Account cards (HSA), and Flex Spending Account cards (FSA). We do not accept checks at this time
NOTE: Due to government regulations, patients with Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare Supplements, Tricare or other government insurance programs can be seen for medical services but cannot be reimbursed by their insurance for services rendered at Le Reve Aesthetics.
Medical Dermatology Rates
|15 minute appointment:||$125|
|30 minute appointment:||$175|
|* All new patients are required to schedule a 30 minute appointment for their initial visit to allow sufficient time to review your medical history, perform a thorough exam, and address all of your skin concerns.|
Surgical Dermatology Rates
|Cosmetic Shave Removal||Face: $150||Body: $100|
|Skin Tag Removal||$5 each (excludes eyelid area)|
|Skin Tag Removal Eyelid||$100|
|Minor procedure without suture (price/ONE of the following procedures):|
|Single shave biopsy||$50 per procedure|
|Destruction with liquid nitrogen up to 5 lesions||$50 per procedure|
|Skin tag removal up to 10 lesions||$50 per procedure|
|Milia extraction up to 5 lesions||$50 per procedure|
|Intralesional/intramuscular steroid injection of Kenalog||$50 per procedure|
|*pathology fee (billed separately by outside lab) not included|
|Minor procedure requiring suture (price/ONE of the following procedures):|
|Punch biopsy requiring simple closure with suture **||$75 per procedure|
|Other procedure requiring simple closure with suture (does not include surgical excisions)**||$75 per procedure|
|** Suture removal visit included in fee|
|**Pathology fee (billed separately by outside lab) not included|
|Electrodessication and Curettage / Malignant destruction skin cancer treatment||$200|
|Our surgical excision rates below are based on time spent in surgery and the type of repair required. Some common procedures are listed below as examples.|
|Excision & Simple Repair:||$250||15 minutes or less||Small cyst surgery with simple closure
Atypical/dysplastic mole removal
|Excision & Intermediate/Complex Repair:||$500||30 minutes or less||Skin cancer surgery
Atypical/dysplastic mole removal
Cosmetic Dermatology Rates
|Dermal Fillers (Restylane):||$650 per syringe|
|Chemical Peels:||VI peel: $325||TCA peel $150|
|Hydrafacial Elite:||Starting at $199|
|LED Therapy:||$75 per treatment|
|Medical coding fees:||$10/receipt|
|Medication prior authorization:||$25|
|FMLA or similar forms:||$25|